Bill Gates is one of the world’s richest man. This is America’s largest businessman, a computer programmer, Microsoft’s co-founder. Microsoft is the world’s largest software company. Since the beginning of this company in 1975, Bill Gates has worked in different positions in this company, he has been Chairman, CEO and Chief Software Architect.
To bring a revolution in the world of personal computers, the names of bill gates are in the pages of history. He is one of those great industrialists who, on the strength of his hard work, perseverance, made his name very high in the world. Since 1987, Bill Gates has consistently been listed on the list of the world’s richest man.
Life Journey as World’s Richest Person:
Firstly, in 1987, bill gates were included in the list of the world’s richest men, followed by the world’s richest man from 1995 to 2007. After that, he joined the list in 2007, which lasted till 2014. In August 2016, Gates has again become the world’s richest man, whose income is $ 90 billion. Their income increased by 15 billion dollars compared to 2014. But now in 2017 and 2018, Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world.
Bill Gates Childhood and Family:
- Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955.
- Bill Gates father, William H. Gates, was a good lawyer.
- His Mother Mary Maxwell was one of the Board of Directors of ‘First Interstate Bank System’ and ‘United Way’.
- Kristianne and Libby are Bill Gates, two sisters.
- Bill Gates marriage with Melinda Gates in 1994.
- Jennifer and Phoebe are daughters of bill gates.
- Bill Gates have one son and name is Rory Gates(Born in 1999).
- Bill’s father was a lawyer, because of which he was encouraged to be competent at a very young age.
- Bill Gates met Melinda French in 1989, who was too young at age. This was his company working in Microsoft. The two came closer to each other, after which Bill had married Melinda in 1994 and had three children.
Bill Gates education:
Bill Gates was enrolled at the Lakeside School at the age of 13, and the interest of the bill was increasing towards the computer. At the age of 13 years, the bill gates had made a software program in the school computer itself.
When Bill Gates reached high school, he collaborated with some of his friends to the computer the school’s payroll system. Here it is revealed that Bill Gates had a computer program feed since childhood, which was not less than a gift from God.
Paul Allen, with whom Bill later made such a big business, used to be his senior at the school. Between them, there was a good friendship and at the time of the school, both together formed a program called ‘Traffic O Data’ for the traffic counter, based on the Intel 8000 processor.
At this time Bill was only 17 years old. Bill passed the school’s studies in 1973. Bill was the National Scholar in the examination of the SAT, he received 1590 out of 1600 marks. After this Bill was enrolled in Harvard College. During college, Bill spent most of his time on the computer, he did not pay any attention to his other subjects. His friend Allen advised him that he should start the business leaving college.
A career of Bill Gates:
Bill Gates and his friend Alan together formed the Microsoft company in 1975, which was initially known as Microsoft. These people started with the program called ‘Basic’, this is the most popular microcomputer programming language. This experiment was successful, after which he started developing the programming language for another system.
In a short time, Bill Gates’ company began to climb the Microsoft success ladder. In less than 5 years, the Microsoft Company started coming in the public eye. Read the essay on the computer here. In 1980, a deal was offered to Microsoft by the International Business Machine.
IBM told Microsoft to write ‘Basic Interpreter’ for their upcoming personal computer. Microsoft created the PCOS Operating System for IBM, in return, IBM gave a one-time fee of $ 50,000. Soon the Microsoft operating system started to fame all over the world, after that on November 20, 1985, Bill Gates’ company Microsoft presented an Operating environment called ‘Windows’ to the world.
It worked as the operating system shell for Microsoft dosage. After that in a few years, Windows has completely captured all the world’s computer markets. 90% of personal computers were the names of the windows. The Microsoft Company had achieved unprecedented financial success.
Recommended – Business Trainer Vivek Bindra Wiki and Life Journey
Microsoft was the company’s largest shareholder Bill Gates, and Bill Gates got the full benefit of the company’s success. Bill Gates had acquired a large amount from this company, due to which he also joined the list of the world’s richest men for the first time in 1987. Such a massive achievement in just 11 years of career, Bill Gates has named it.
Microsoft introduced ‘Microsoft Office‘ in 1989. It was like a Microsoft Office package, in which many applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel could run simultaneously in the same system. Also could run in any Microsoft product. Microsoft Office achieved great success, after which Microsoft’s operating system had monopolized the world of personal computers.
Bill Gates was paying attention to Microsoft in the 1990s when the Internet was spreading towards a spider web and was working rapidly for its development so that they were able to provide their consumer software through Internet Can solve. ‘The Windows CE operating system platform’ and ‘The Microsoft Network’ were one of the great developments of the time. Read the essay on the need for internet here.
In 2000, Bill Gates resigned as CEO in Microsoft Company, but he was still in office as chairman He made a new term for himself as Chief Software Architect in Microsoft Company.
In the next few years, Bill Gates started giving his work to others in Microsoft, and he spent more time in philanthropic work. In February 2014, Bill resigned from the post of Chairman, and now he is working as a Technology Advisor of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
Some other Project of Bill Gates:
- In 1999, Bill Gates donated $ 20 million to make MIT Legs a computer lab. The college people named it ‘William H. Gets Building’ in honor of Bill Gates.
- In collaboration with his wife, Bill created the ‘Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’ in 2000. It is one of the world’s largest private foundation, which aims to increase the health of people in society and reduce poverty worldwide.
- In 2010, Bill Gates teamed up with a large investor, Warren Buffett, and Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, signing a guarantee that they would donate half of their earnings in a donation. Read the history of Facebook to know.
Bill Gates Prices and Award:
- In 2002, Bill Gates and his wife Melinda were given a ‘Jefferson Award’ for doing good social work.
- In 2010, Gates was given a ‘Bower Award’ by the Franklin Institute for its achievements in Microsoft and his philanthropic work.
- Gates and his wife also have a foundation in India, through which they work for the poor here. Bill Gates and his wife Milinda were honored with the Padma Bhushan, India’s third great honor, by the Government of India for this great work.
- A lot of movie, documentary, video clips have been set on Bill Gates. Many books have been written on these, which are mainly taught in Business School. Bill Gates is a great inspiration for all the youth in the world.
Some unexpected things about Bill Gates:
Bill Gates has the nickname ‘tray’ in childhood. The first computer program that Bill Gates wrote was ‘Tic-Tac-toe-Games‘.
During school days, Bill always used to say in front of his friends that he would be a millionaire at the age of 30. His statement was true, at the age of 31, Bill Gates became literally Millennial. Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for an unlicensed driving car.
In 1994, Bill Gates bought a collection of pages written by Leonardo da Vinci for “Codex Lester” for $ 30.8 million in an auction. Bill Gates is very regretted that he does not have any foreign language. After meeting Facebook’s co-founder Mark, Bill Gates made his account for Facebook for the first time, before that he was not active in social media.
If Microsoft Company was expanding, Bill Gates was an explorer in Artificial Intelligence. Despite Bill Gates has so much wealth, he has said that the name of each of his children lies in his 10 million dollars from his property. Apart from this, no additional amount will be given to their children. Bill Gates’ favorite business book is ‘Business Adventure’.
In 2007, Bill Gates was awarded Honor’s degree by Harvard University. This is the same university, which was left 32 years ago by Bill Gates. Gates does not have an education degree. Bill Gates visits India almost every year, and here he works for the upliftment of the poor.
Bill Gates also writes Blog and He suggests Some Interesting Fact and his favorite books in his Blog. His blog link is https://www.gatesnotes.com/
I hope you like Bill Gates Life Story and Share with your friends and future Entrepreneur. If you have found any other Entrepreneur Biography or Life Journey than don’t forget to visit our website – www.makedigitalindian.com. If you want to know about any other Business Magnet or Entrepreneur then comment below. I am trying my best to help you. Thanks for Reading.